Welcome to the Monkeys from Mars blog! Here you will find specials, news and sneak peeks at upcoming items.

www.MonkeysFromMars.com - your one-stop-shop for all your fun & funky needs! 

Friday, March 6, 2009

Back to life...back to reality

Had some computer SNAFU's that left me unable to log into Blogger for a while. I accidentally deleted the file that had my passwords in it and when I updated my browser, the cookies were eaten. (that will teach me to keep my passwords in a text file and not on paper)

Anyway.

Back to updating.

I've been working my butt off lately, unfortunately it hasn't been on stuff for the site. On the other hand, I've gotten a huge upgrade to my skills. In the past few months I've made a gold brocade cassock and an 18th Century servants gown. Oh, and two rockin corsets and a tutu. Yay for working in the university costume shop!

The gold cassock - Theatre UAB - Scenes from an Execution - Fall 2008


Corset, Tutu, Necklace & Crown w/Veil - Marci Agnes Designs - Day of the Dead 2008


Corset - Marci Agnes Designs - 2009 (yep, that's little ole me)


18th Century servants gown - Theatre UAB - The Rivals - Spring 2009

Add in some bellydance costuming (pantaloons, skirts and hair flowers mostly) and some actual bellydancing and I've been one busy monkey.

Next week is spring break (yay!) and I plan on finishing all the wonderful goodies for the store. See ya soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment